Monday, July 31, 2006

Turkey Crimes 2?

Well, Wednesday started out a wild end to my week. I took a 'short' run to Little Plymouth Va. It is normally a 10 hr day. After I got back to the yard, it took me over an hour to decide what I was gonna do Thursday. I went and got another turkey. This one was a 14 pounder. It will take around an hour to fry. Thursday wasn't a good day. I had an extra load added to my day. After being held up due to a trailer that would not unload properly, I had to run really hard to get the my last delivery before they closed. I made it, but at the end of the day it wound up being 16-17 hours at work. Ok, I have to admit. I'm not in the 'Mood" to go over the details of a boring and LONGGG week. I can't say I did much more than drive like a maniac to make all my runs on time. It seems like all I did was work and try to get some sleep. This is boring as hell so I'll end it now and try to get "motivated"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home