Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How Close is Too Close?

Hey there. I seem to be at an impasse. Not only am I in that mode of what should I be doing and what is REALLY important, but what should I write about. As far as the what I should be doing, I have that feeling you have before vacation. What needs to be done before going? In my case, it's more like what should I be doing today while it's still light outside since tomorrow I will be going back to work. I know it will soon be back to 10-12 hour days. I've heard that the loads we are getting at work are long and they aren't paying much for the extra miles required. It all amounts to less pay for hours worked. Oh well, the gravy train has ran off the tracks.
The other issue I have is what to write about. As I was listening to one of my favorite podcasters, he finds himself in the same dilemma. How do I entertain without alienating all my loved ones? We all know the best subjects are the ones no one talks about but, we all have. They are also the ones that will bite you in the butt. Can you imagine the conversation: " When you described the person who (in my case) ordered a passenger window motor when, the only thing wrong was the child lock switch was turned on. Was that me and why did you say that? What a fine line to walk. Knowing me I'd not only go over that line, but I'd forget where the line was. What's a blogger to do?

So it is with my blog. I have 3 drafts waiting for closure. Time's running down and I need to put out an entry. The answer that can only be answered here. Come back at the same Bat time and the same Bat channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home