Saturday, July 22, 2006

Car Show 7-22

Well, we went to the car show at Independent Bible Church today and I was shut out. No trophy, no door prize. Plenty of free food and nice company. I have to admit I did get upset when I didn't win anything. There was a 2000 S10, Sonoma, one or the other that won a trophy. I was sure I should have gotten one if he did. Actually there were a couple that I recognized I didn't think would win before me. I guess I'm too competitive?
Other than that it was a pretty nice day. The rain held off until I was a mile from the house. It got the undercarriage a little dirty. Nothing that I will have to worry about too much. I have another show to go to on the 29th. It will be another BIG one. Since there will be a number of classes and judges I do expect to do well there.
I'm gonna make this a short one. I have to get up early again in the morning. Will see if I can get to Myerstown Pa tomorrow before the buggy peeps get stirring. Nothing worse than coming up on a buggy first thing in the morning. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home