Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello World. Sorry about the delay in posting. I've been busy with the truck again. I think I spent most of Saturday detailing the undercarraige and repainting the brake calipers and cleaning the rims and tires. I know, it sounds obsessive, but no pain, no gain. I have shows coming up the next two weekends. That, plus I fully expected to be going back to work Tuesday.
The Doc will release me this Wednesday. He asked if I wanted off until a week from Wednesday. But I already fill like I milked it this week. I'm sure the Doc or Glo wouldn't think that way. Don't get me wrong, the last week has been virtually pain free ( well that might not be true). Let me say it wasn't ALL I thought about.
So know I'm being mental,but I feel like I need to be working. It's like I'm not being productive. Well, I'm sure Wednesday afternoon I'm gonna be thinking about how I could be at home instead of in this &%$# traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home