Wednesday, July 12, 2006

House Hubby to the Rescue......Kinda

WOW I thought I'd post a little entry before I get up to take care of my house-hubby chores this morning. I'm feeling much better this week. I get to go to the "big-magnet" at the hospital tonight. I guess they're going to try to remove all those metal splinters I got earlier in life. At least they don't have stick me all the way in the MRI machine. I'm a little claustrophobic.
Actually I'm hoping it will show why my knee has been giving me hell. I think (Dr Pepper's diagnosis) that it's just getting old and putting too much weight on it for all these years. My chiropractic doctor let me know that the problem in my shoulder is probably a little arthritis or a little wear on the rotator cup. Hmmm I wonder if I can get a bushing for that? Do they make synthetic rotator cup lubricant?? Wake up every morning and give it a little spray? wouldn't this great? For the first time in my adult life, get to a decent weight and I'm worn out. Oh well if that old Mustang could last through my abuse I guess I can too.
I seem to making a lot of car/mechanical references. Am I missing something here? Maybe I need to clean the truck. Actually I need to change the oil.That might be a good project to get me away from this screen a little today. I wonder if Auto-Crap oh, I mean Zone, has their oil tank empty? Might as well do it now while I have a couple of weeks off before the next show. I'm not sure if I'm going to all of them but there seems to be at least 1 every weekend from the July 22nd till we leave on vacation. I'll have to trim it down I know. Dang it they all look good. I'm pretty sure I have a chance at all of these, well, most of these. Ok all check you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home