Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm Not Alone!

DATE: 7/1/2006 1:24:00 AM

It seems I've been found. Even though no one I know has really been told my site has been visited. Was it interesting? Too soon to tell, I know. I am beginning to wonder if maybe...somewhere out there, maybe there is an audience?? Well, maybe that is too big of a word. How about, other bored people with nothing better to do so, I'll see what Paul has rambled about. All the articles I have seen say I should have a format, a story, even a common string to tie all of your entries together. That drives readers. Hah! I've been happy go lucky all my life so why have a plan now?
I did my duty as a spouse today and took my lovely wife's kitty to the vet. See, still covering my arse. Actually he, the kitty, did much better than I expected. I thought I'd have the huge struggle getting him in the cage. I kept thinking of the cartoon where the cat has all four legs holding on to the edge of the cage/door and IS NOT going to be forced into the carrier. There was no problem putting him in for the trip. Plenty of meowing on the way over.
We actually almost made it on time. I did cut it close to start. If it wasn't for the little old lady who ran out in front of someone causing an accident and blocking the road making us detour from the quickest route.....i was cussing her too.....Actually I was only 3 mins late.
The actual visit went with no problem and after hew got his shots he was more than happy to get back in the cage. How kewl is that? Another trip back home with the constant meow and I let him out of the carrier and he actually let me get near a few minutes later. And I thought I'd be despised for a week.
Well, I think I'm gonna go to a truck show in Pennsylvania tomorrow. I guess this will be a good spot to wrap it up. Thanks for the many....ok couple of peeps who actually visited. Ok, I know hoping all my posts were read is pushing it. Have a safe one all. Later

PS Don't be afraid to leave me a comment or two. I would love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home