Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Me Again

DATE: 6/29/2006 9:49:00 AM
Ok this sucks. I had just about finished my post when all of a sudden.....who knows what I did . New keyboard. I'm used to using a laptop keyboard. I guess I better learn to use more that two fingers to type if I'm going to get serious about computers. So, let's see if we can get back my original thoughts.

I guess I should start out by introducing .... well ME. I'll go by Paul P. My online friends call me Mdd or just Paul. Take your pick. The most people normally get to know of me, is what I posted first>>> my pride and joy...I know, it's just a normal old pickup, but I think it has potential. It's not a 69 Camero or a 79 Trans Am...... but, it's what I have. So folks, no Escalade, Porsche or Astin Martin here. I'm just a working slob. Well, not right now, but soon to be. That's a story for another Post. Topic.....Why I'm on a two week unpaid vacation.

So, why am I starting this blog? Is it the need to have untold numbers of people Love and Adore me? That would be awesome, as Jeff Gordon would say. I have to admit I consider the time spent co-managing a small steak house franchise in a southern Arkansas town to be one of the highlights of my life. Just to have people come up everyday and ask....Aren't you the guy that works?.......Fill in the blank. That was kewl. To walk around with my buddies and be a sorta local celebrity. Mild mannered semi-professional by day....Wild delinquent by night.

Ok, as the detective in Dragnet would say....Just the facts......Man.

  • Name Paul P
  • Age - A young 42. Why do we have to add "young" Is that just a way of deluding ourselves? In my case how about immature? Ok that will work.
  • Sex- Please?. Ok that's an old line. Male of course. Did "Paul" give that away?
  • Married- Happily Yes, I would say even if my wife didn't know the URL.....Well I guess she doesn't yet. Can posts be "edited" later? Might be a good thing to find out. Seriously ( this is where I gush about how lucky I am) I am a lucky man. I have a wife that spoils me rotten. Doesn't deserve me. Wow, that didn't sound right. Rephrasing this ...I don't deserve her or better yet. She doesn't derserve to put up with me. Yeah... that''s the ticket.
  • Children- I have 1 and she has 2 ( all are furry) Ok. That's code for: we're "Cat People" (not as in Natassa Kinski and Ronnie McDowell), and have pets that are more like kids
  • Occupation- I drive a truck and deliver fine West Virginia cement to the makers of ant hills in the Washington-Baltimore areas. Of course I'm not working this week...or last week...once again,this could be a totally different post.
  • Education-College freshman dropout in the 80's Ok, so if I took a class at Shepherd University during the spring term and I'm registered for this Fall, does that make me a student? Even if it's only one class for now? I'll just pretend it does.

Well, I had plenty more to add earlier this morning. After losing the first half of this post and stopping to make coffee in the middle of this post I think I might call this one done. I'll have to do some research for better blog software. Well without further ado, Laters all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home