Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Back from School

Hello my two favorite readers. Ok, I guess I shouldn't discount the many first time visitors, but hell at this point who gives a crap. I tell ya I'm in one hell of a mood. It seems last night I proved to myself how unprepared I was to challenge the halls of higher education.
I can't think of a time where I've choked on a test more than last night. The only time I've come close was in high school chemistry. That was one class in which I never knew what I was doing. It reminded me a lot of this class. I stayed lost the whole time, (here too). The only difference is, so did everyone else. At least in the chem class I could "ride the curve". Here....... hell I'm the lowest point on the curve.
It was so bad I almost got ill. My nerves or the (2) energy drinks, had my stomach tied up in knots. I totally did not know where to start. And the worst thing was trying to get the binary code for a decimal number. I was SO upset about the questions I had to skip before this one that I spent 20 mins trying to get this damn problem calculated. Wow, I couldn't even divide by 2!!!!
Needless to say, at this point I feel this class was an expensive lesson on the reasons why I shouldn't be a programmer. I don't have the talent or the temperament for the job. The only problem with coming to this realization is.....What do I do now??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home