Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Long Time but not dead Yet

Hey ya'll. I'm not dead. I've been busy as hell. It's seems like I haven't had to stop and when I do, blogging is the last thing on my mind. I can't really say I've tried to think of any topics. Maybe I'm having blog-fade? Dunno. I just can't get motivated to do anything. It would be different I guess if I was getting a little feedback. Anyhoo, guess I'll cut this short and go to bed.

BTW what about those Dem's? Now lets see them f-up the government. I would say it will be better but it'll be back to the same old, do what it takes to keep my campaign money rolling in BS before long.

Also, I went to the last car show f the year in Prince George Va. I got a top 25 in the 73-2006 class. That makes 6 1st place trophies. 4 top 25 or better a second place and recognition for traveling the longest on the show last weekend. Not bad for 14 shows. Patting myself on the back. The sad thing about all of this is the fact that the biggest trophy (3 1/2 ft) was for the longest distance. I can see it now everyone looking at this thing like a won best of show and it's for driving the longest. Gees. It also paid $200. Kewl huh?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home