Friday, November 17, 2006

OJ: If I Did It - DO NOT BUY this book

As a society, can we get any more perverse? OJ's new book, If I Did It, is the epitome of slease. I'm sure this will be a best seller. Hell, the good ole FOX network will actually help promote this crap with a 2 broadcast special interview.
I'm sorry if this just pisses me off. The freakin asshole gets away with murder and after losing a civil lawsuit, he hasn't paid anything towards the judgement against him??? I'm sure he doesn't live on the golf course for free.
The book, due for release in two weeks, explains how OJ would have committed the murders, "if he did it". Regan books is publishing this crap saying that it is of 'historic importance'. Bullcrap. They are publishing this to make a dollar. I urge everyone to leave this trash on the shelves to gather dust. Do NOT watch the FOX special, (timed to coincide with the last days of sweeps week.) I'm too sick to write more. I know it could be interesting to see what this guilty asshole might say. But don't lower yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home