Friday, September 08, 2006

Wedding Day

Ok I better get busy before I start getting my days mixed up. My brother's wedding was really nice. I was worried it was going to be a ...well, I wasn't sure. It seemed every little detail was ...nick-picked. I had already decided what my brother's fiance was going to be like and I couldn't have been more incorrect. Everything was great. I have to admit I'm jealous about the spot for his wedding. It was a beautiful chapel and the marina where they held the reception was very nice too. I didn't stutter too much during my reading in the ceremony, thank God. Some people actually say I did GOOD. Yippee. Anyway, I met some great people from all areas of the country and out of the country. All in all a great time. Below are a couple of pictures of the chapel and the chapel's view of the Pacific.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home