Saturday, September 02, 2006

California Dreamin'

Well, we got mom settled in the motel. We actually "lost" her at the airport for a while last night. I was about to report her missing. She wound up grabbing her luggage and was waiting outside, while we were looking for her to come down the escalator in baggage. We finally made it back to the room around 11pm West coast time. I know she was beat.
After getting a late start yesterday. We found a WalMart and what a WalMart it was. I've never seen one arranged as funny and the people..............Well I can see why no one votes and idiots like Bush get in office. Hell, I can see why everyone in the world hates us. I must live in a small world, protected from the masses. Some of the people I saw.....I can't describe it. I noticed this little girl who must have been 7-8 sucking her thumb and totally oblivious to her surroundings. Unbelievable, I just looked at Glo and just shook my head in amazement. Just looking at he shelves on this store, nothing was put back in order, things were thrown anywhere was another example of the mentality. I'll never laugh at hicks, rednecks and hillbillies again.

Ok got to wrap this up. After the little trip to WalMart we went to Hollywood. Glo learned first hand about LA freeway traffic. We drove up the Sunset Strip, Hollywood Blvd, Santa Monica Blvd and Rodeo drive. We also went into a couple of communities in the Beverly Hills area. I admit I was drooling on Rodeo drive. In the hour we spent walking around I saw Ferraris and Bentlys. Ok got to go I'll post pics later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home