Thursday, September 07, 2006

Celebrity Sighting Missed

I'm so bad. I have a crap load of pictures to post and I haven't had time. I did something dumb Monday morning and pulled my back out. Needless to say we wasted Tuesday setting up a Chiropractor visit. Well, good news is that worked. Sorta. At least now, I'm not hunched over.
Ok so a quick vacation story. I had mentioned the trip up the Sunset strip and down Hollywood Blvd. The traffic was horrible and I thought it was just that time of day. Of course, we found the reason. It seems a Porsche 911 rear ended a Buick which rammed the Porsche 911 ahead of it. I know, two Porsches in wreck, only in LA, huh? A celebrity was driving the front Porsche which was sitting at a red light in front of a Buick. When a 52yr old drunk woman in a second Porsche slammed into the Buick it pushed the Buick into the 2nd Porsche.
From a news article on AOL, I was able to put 2 and 2 together and get an integer. I didn't realize it at the time, but I could have seen Ellen Degeneres in person since she was involved in the accident. It seems news of the accident spread throughout the media and when we woke up Saturday and we saw this article on AOL.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home