Friday, September 08, 2006

Back to the Beach

Well, we got mom to the airport and I've already talked about me throwing my back out on Monday morning. Well Monday was our day to ride up the Pacific Coast Highway. Glo wanted to stick her toe in the Pacific ,so, we decided we'd see how the wealthy peeps live in the beach houses on the coast. Again, we saw some beautiful views. We ran up to Santa Maria, where we stayed the night. That's where I saw the Doc, by the way. He placed these electrodes and hot towel on my back and turned up the juice. I was sort of expecting I was going to live out some torture scene from Lethal Weapon or something. It actually felt quite good. A little massage and a hot towel......well, needless to say I fell asleep. I woke up before the Doc came back! He did his little adjustment and we left. I still need a little more but I'll tough it out the rest of the vacation. We have too much planned to wuss out now. I'll post more pics of the coast leg of our trip. Laters guys gotta get ready.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home