Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Long Time No Post

Holy crap. Feb. 18th. The last time I posted. I knew it had been awhile, but damn. So, why am I posting now? Maybe it's because I have a couple of hours to spare and I'm stuck in the truck. Also, I must say thanks to the Sleep Inn for providing this free wi-fi. It's a little slow. But hey, it's not like it's costing me anything.
I'm still receiving visitors after all this time which blows my mind. Considering the boring nature of my last posts and the length of time I've been absent....... Let's say, I'm honored.
What has happened? Well, for one winter didn't seem to want to go away. Maybe now it's May, we can have a little spring. I've sold one car and bought another. I've yet to go to a car show though my first of the season is this weekend. I had no idea my truck was a dirty as it was. Two full days detailed the undercarriage and engine compartment, plus a fresh wax job and it's still a LONG way from finished. I did try the clay bar kit from Mequires. I thought it to be another marketing ploy, but after removing the paint over spray from the detailing and the cement that had been deposited all winter, I'm impressed. Now, on to the interior. Hopefully I will be back in time this afternoon to shampoo the carpet and wipe down the inside.
I'm not gonna make this long. Maybe this will be the return? We can only see. I'm still not that enthusiastic about blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home